Our mission is to organize an interactive Intra-American meeting, integrating North American, South American, and Caribbean scientific experts, to stimulate discussion, identify problems, and promote collaborative solutions and strategies to improve treatments and outcomes for lupus patients.
- Aims of Lupus 21st Century Meetings
- Enhance awareness of expertise across the basic to applied clinical science spectrums as they relate to ongoing research advances in lupus.
- Review most recent updates in basic and clinical sciences and how they could apply to the management of patients with lupus.
- Create an environment for small group discussion to enhance the productivity and transfer of know ledge of research in lupus.
- Support aspiring clinician scientists and start mentoring at the beginning of their career.