About Walk with Us to Cure Lupus
The Walk with Us to Cure Lupus, is the Lupus Research Alliance’s signature national fundraising program devoted to finding a cure for lupus.
The first Walk took place 21 years ago and has now grown to unite tens of thousands from across the country who have raised more than $44 million for lupus research. 100% of every dollar raised goes directly to support lupus research programs because the LRA Board of Directors funds all administrative and fundraising costs.
Even through the past three years of change and uncertainty, our Walk community showed their commitment to one goal: supporting lupus research that will unravel the complexity of this debilitating disease so treatment and a cure can be targeted to each person.
2023 will be more memorable than ever as friends, families and co-workers come together to share their stories and their spirit while raising funds for lupus research.
Register for a Walk:
- South Florida – Sunday, March 5, 2023
- Virtual Walk – Saturday, October 21, 2023
- New Jersey – Saturday, May 6, 2023
- Northern Michigan – Saturday, June 10, 2023
- New York City – Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Dallas – Saturday, October 21, 2023
- San Diego – Saturday, November 4, 2023
If you don’t see a Walk in your area, join the 2023 Virtual Walk.
What can I do NOW for Lupus Research?
The first steps start with you!
- Sign up for LRA updates to learn about other ways you can be involved with our ManyOne Can Program!
- Register! Find a Walk – in-person or virtual – and register. Check back here throughout the year for more details
- Build your team. Your team can be a party of one or two – or thousands!
- Fundraise. Use the Walk with Us to Cure Lupus website to tell your story and why raising vital funds for lupus research is so important to you. Consider a Facebook fundraiser in honor of your birthday, anniversary or holiday.
- Share your commitment. Show the community why you support the Lupus Research Alliance. Share a video on social media and post with a link to your fundraising page.
- Share your spirit. Wear purple t-shirts, laces, scarves, or even purple tutus and share your photo on social media with #ManyOneCan. We hope you will join a Walk with Us to Cure Lupus event along with your friends, family members, coworkers, and the entire lupus community.
No one individual can do it alone — but ManyOne Can!
For more information pertaining to the Walks or hosting an event contact: